Thursday, February 25, 2010

duck duck hawk duck duck falcon


I haven't had a whole lot to say about anything lately--I am currently living in an anxiety-inspired haze, what with all of the apartment-searching, check-sending, snow-shoveling, 90210-watching nonsense knocking around inside my skull. It's okay, though, I hope. The weekend is fast approaching and although I'm too totally broke to do anything exciting, I can certainly use a break from the humdrum desk-sitting, screen-staring, key-clicking, data-entering existence that consumes me from 9-5, five days a week. And maybe I'll eat nachos. Because those have a funny way of clearing my head. It's probably the heat of the jalepenos.

(shirt: Marshall's; jumper: VintageStore123 on etsy; headband: UO; belt: thrifted; wicker bag: Montpelier Consignment shop; peacock tights: Marshall's; grey tights: Goodwill; boots: ALDO)

All of that snow we got yesterday? Yeah... the 1 ft+ of fluffy stuff has officially been reduced to 1/2 ft of wet wet water. Gross, brown, sludge-y water. All of the potholes are overflowing with the stuff... and there are a lot of potholes on wintry Vermont roads.

And while my hosiery still has a hold on your attention, you should all go check out the feature that Oringina did about me&my tights over at her blog, Fashion My Legs, where you can find out everything you ever wanted to know about hosiery (but were afraid to ask)! This is the very first time I've ever been featured by anyone and it's terribly exciting, although I must say my interview skills could probably use a little work...

I'm going there right now! You should come along!

4 comments:

  1. The headband & handbag are soo fabulous! And I can't believe it's still such a winter wonderland where you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog today and wanted to let you know that I think you're lovely. <3
    becauseicantgonaked.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the purse and the collar of your shirt! Fantastic! I will have to go check that interview out!

    <3

    purplestinkindogtoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete