Friday, March 4, 2011

spring in my step: vintage mary janes


Before winter was woefully underway, I posted about coveting a simple pair of classic black mary janes. Now that I'm suspensefully awaiting springtime, I've redirected my attention (and affection) to more warm-weather worthy hues for shoes (in similar styles). From two-tone taupe to pretty pastels, these lovely little heels have childish charm and sunny day sensibility in spades. I would wear a pair for the first mimosa-drenched brunch en plein air at a sidewalk cafe in Boston under the cherry blossoms (spring is my favorite season in that city...).

(via SecondsofStyle)

(via RubyHeelsVintage)

(via seprila)

(via OldBaltimoreVintage)

(via starletvintage)

(via blouse)

(via FineAndDandyVintage)

2 comments:

  1. I love the first ones! They're very cute and I adore t-straps; I don't have any but I've always wanted some:) I hope you get some (and I hope I do too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funnily enough i was looking for a pair of mary janes today these are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete