Wednesday, June 22, 2011

in which i am flying across the country

Photobucket

As this post goes up, I will be in the air! Boy, how I love to fly :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

(dress: h&m; shirt: walmart; shoes: kohl's; necklace: diy)

I bought this dress years ago at the H&M on Newbury Street. I loved it because it made me feel like a sixties flower child and I could just imagine myself spinning around in a large field somewhere. Of course, I spent most of that summer drinking iced coffee and reading on the concrete benches in Marsh Plaza, but I was spinning in fields in my mind :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I was hoping for an airplane pose! As I've said before, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the adorable white dress and the fun pattern on it. The denim shirt looks amazing tied over top of it.

    ReplyDelete