Tuesday, April 17, 2012

adore me

Photobucket

A few weeks ago, I was contacted by the lovely people at Adore Me, an online lingerie boutique that offers personalized monthly selections for its members--for only $39.95 per set!  That, my friends, is a steal.  I have been looking around for some pretty underclothes, but have always been deterred by the exorbitant price tags, so I jumped at the chance to share this shop with you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I chose the Grace, but it only came in S, M, and L and I wasn't sure exactly what size I would be, so I wrote to the stylist assistance team with my measurements and received a prompt reply suggesting the correct size.  The pretty package arrived mere days later, and I was delighted with the quality and fit.  I definitely wasn't expecting to be as impressed as I was, and I am really excited to have discovered Adore Me (actually, I guess it discovered me...).  There are so many beautiful pieces on the site that I would love to get my hands on.  

Click here if you're interested in checking out the site.  Your first step is to take a fun little "would you rather" quiz (who doesn't love those??), which helps the stylists at Adore Me pinpoint your personal style and create your showroom.  If you decide to join, your showroom will refresh each month, and you can purchase any item (everything from bra/panty pairs to babydolls to shapewear) in the boutique for only $39.95, with free shipping and free exchanges, always (plus, you get 20% off your first order with the discount code "ADOREME20"!).  If you don't want to purchase anything, you can just choose to skip that month, no charge!

My experience with Adore Me was a really positive one.  You can bet that I will be buying from them again!

Photobucket

(I Adore: Melody/Amalee/Gabriella)

3 comments:

  1. my my, this is a sexy little number. I do love the color and you certainly cant beat that price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! they are all so beautiful! i have a major need to splurge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am a female.i am fashion design only for girls.visit my page plz order now.
    http://allfunusa.blogspot.com/2012/08/jora-collection-ladies-boutique-now.html

    http://allfunusa.blogspot.com/2015/01/french-kiss-and-nice-boobs.html

    ReplyDelete