Tuesday, June 26, 2012

in which i see france

Photobucket 

Back with a simple outfit for a simple Tuesday.

Photobucket Photobucket Picture818two Photobucket Picture825two Photobucket Photobucket
(shorts: gap; shirt: urban outfitters; shoes: kohl's)

I've been living it up with this summer stuff lately, but it's been a bit rainy so far this week and it's actually a welcome break from the heat.  It's hard to get anything accomplished when all I want to do is laze around in the sun!

Last night I made mushroom lasagne and had a few glasses of wine.  Can I just say: I love the Bachelorette!  It is seriously such a treat to watch such silliness on a Monday evening (and it's even better with wine).  Something's got to get me through the first day of the work week, especially after a sublimely sunny and packed-full-of-fun weekend :)

Oh, and I apologize for the delay in announcing the winner of my Shabby Apple giveaway!  
The winner (selected at random) was Hannah of The Brass Peacock. Thanks to everyone who entered!

5 comments:

  1. Mmmm mushroom lasagne sounds amazing!! I should try making that. This simple look is perfect for summer, I love those shorts, they're a great length!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is gorgeous on this photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. simple outfit but still cute. It really is hard to get things accomplished when all I want to do is drinking beer in the backyard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I meant drink beer in the backyard. I've got to start reading my comments over before I post them

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! it's simple, cute - perfect summer look to me! I'm a sucker for striped shirts anyway ;)

    ReplyDelete