Wednesday, August 15, 2012

in which i'm dressed for a fest

Photobucket

I wish I was wearing this at a rowdy music festival somewhere, rather than at the office.

Photobucket Photobucket Picture1095two Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
(dress/hat/belt/sunglasses: thrifted; boots: seychelles)

I thought I was getting sick again yesterday (had a crazy sore throat), but I drank some Emergen-C and went to bed at a reasonable hour and I'm feeling okay today.  That was a close call.  Going to the gym worked out well with K on Monday night, and we're going again tonight!  Hooray for regular exercise.  

Oh, and I started a tumblr, if anyone is interested (http://cf-wakinglife.tumblr.com/).  I find myself scrolling through tumblrs more and more these days, rather that blogs.  The times they are a'changing.  Or maybe I'm just getting lazier.  Anyway, I like looking at pretty pictures.  It's calming/meditative when I've got a lot on my mind :)

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the dress and the brown leather details... this outfit is such an inspiration!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress with the brown leather belt, so perfect for a festival of some sort!! I feel something coming on so I'm going to do the same too, early to bed and emergen c

    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great!


    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new international jewellery/accessory giveaway to win one of two prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! love the dress...and the braid!

    christen
    fashionplatecheapskate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wicked cute dress. Following you now on tumblr. That site is crazy addicting

    ReplyDelete