Friday, October 26, 2012

26 by 27: update

Well, that time has come, my friends! Last October I created a 26 before 27 list, and I have to say, I actually think I did pretty well!  Judge for yourself:

26 (Goals) for my 26(th year)

1. Finish a first draft of my novel!

Photobucket

2. Finish in-progress TV pilot
3. Finish in-progress screenplay
4. Exercise at least 3x/week
5. Take an extended road trip
6. Rediscover film

Photobucket

7. Try Ethiopian food
8. Design and sew a dress

dressesimade

9. Sing karaoke
10. Go camping

Photobucket

11. Apply for an MFA program OR teach abroad
12. Go to the dentist (ha!)
13. Read all major religious texts
14. Get a massage
15. Take a train
16. Go cross-country skiing
17. See live music outside

Photobucket

18. Visit Walden Pond
19. Sell some clothes

Photobucket

20. Go ice-skating
21. Have a picnic

Photobucket

22. See a Broadway show
23. Have my short film transferred to DVD
24. Go to a jazz club in Montreal
25. Reorganize my filing cabinet
26. Stop biting my damn nails.

Photobucket

I mean, considering how badly I've done at goals in the past... :)  I'm excited for my new list. 
Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, come visit us so we can take you to the best (read: only good) Ethiopian place in New England. It is one of my favorite, favorite, favorite kinds of food ever. Also, I need to meet K and his amazing tattoos. (I know you guys came to my wedding but I barely got to talk to you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not bad, not bad.

    Forget DVD, is your short film online? :0

    ReplyDelete