Monday, January 14, 2013

in which i welcome the january thaw

Photobucket

Well, another week is upon us.  I had an increddddddibly lazy weekend, mostly just watching Netflix marathons and lounging around the house and editing multiple drafts of K's personal essay for grad school applications.  I did get a haircut on Saturday (woo-hoo)!  You can hardly tell, it really doesn't look any different, just a bit less mangy :)  I toyed with the idea of hacking it all off, but I'm just not ready yet.  Someday... (maybe).

Photobucket Photobucket Picture025two-1 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

(shirt: thrifted; boots/scarf: tjmaxx; jeans: pacsun; bracelet: vintage)

I bought this scarf on a whim (actually at the same time I bought these boots, on an "I'm not here to buy anything for myself" pre-Christmas shopping trip), and I wear it constantly.  Love at first sight.  We are currently in the middle of a major January thaw, and I'm not complaining.  It feels like spring around here, but I know that in a couple of weeks we'll surely be back to frigid temps and tons of snow.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see you with short hair! It would be cute, but your long, locks are lovely (alliteration haha)

    Love the shoes!

    xoxo
    Tiff Ima
    http://stylehonestly.com

    ReplyDelete