Tuesday, January 15, 2013

in which my ass might be grass if i keep trespassing

Photobucket

Blogging is stressful when you don't have a yard.  It's one thing to have a boyfriend take photos of you, because you can just pretend that he thinks you're so pretty or something.  But it is quite another to go out into the wild armed with a tripod and fuzzy earmuffs and start snapping photos of yourself against a half-melted dirty snowbank.  I really think it's only a matter of time before someone calls the police about my strange behavior.  The thing is, this road is the only place I have pretty decent privacy, but if I catch the road at the wrong time there is traffic.  I think they hate me.  I'm scared.  I probably won't go back.

Photobucket Photobucket Picture013two Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

(jumper/scarf: thrifted; chambray: walmart; shoes: lulus.com; earmuffs: urban outfitters)

I'm so ready for a change.  I need a new scene.  And a house with a yard.  And a puppy.  And a purpose.

3 comments:

  1. Hattitude Style Blog
    we live in a condo building too caitlin. been debating whether to move to a house with a yard, a bbq and so we can also get a doggie!

    love your scarf. i also hate the non privacy part of not having a back yard. I always go up to the rooftop and pray no one comes up ha

    talk soon wild child
    -Hattie
    Hattitude Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh the earmuffs I love them! You're brave to go out with the tripod... but I'm sure noone minds your photographic adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had a yard to take pictures in while I'm at school, so I understand! These pictures look nice though and I'm sure the passers by don't care very much. I love this jumper worn over your denim button-down. Your ear muffs and plaid scarf are super cute with it!

    ReplyDelete